This is where all the fun starts!!! First of all I talk through your requirements with you so that I can understand more about you and your business, from there we discuss what you want to achieve with your new website. It can be a daunting prospect but we make it really easy for you. Here are some things you might want to think about.
- What do you want your website to say about you and your company?
- Do you want to sell things online?
- Are you trying to attract new business?
- Do you want a social media presence to help spread the company message?
- Do you want to enable your customers to subscribe to newsletters?
- Would you like your new website to look great on smart phones and tablets?
- Do you want to showcase projects or previous work?
- Would you like to provide customer testimonials?
- Are there members of your teams that you would like to display on your website?
Together we can find the answers to all these kind of questions.
Following that initial meeting, I usually set up one or two demo websites to give you some idea of what your new website could look like. From there we go into a detailed design phase before we start the final build of your new website.
Next … We Build